Some updates for you all coming before tomorrows games:
We should have fixes in for the following:
– Any remaining isolated player tracker issues.
– Mac Version: Audio switching causing the video playback to stutter/freeze intermittently
– Linescore not showing the 9th inning
– Mac clock intermittently stopping
– More Vista install fixes
– Game status updates around the UI
Issues we’ll be working on tomorrow:
– PC Video showing as black for about 15-20 seconds on startup, before it starts playing. The audio plays from the start.
– Helping those still struggling with installs, audio/video playback, hardware, and video driver issues
– Vista Stability
– Application stability overall
– Additional work on international/edge case credit card verification issues
– A tutorial overview of the features and functionality that may not be overtly obvious. Lots of neat tricks that some of you are finding, but others may not.
In addition, we’re continuiing to optimize the high quality streaming in the 4/6 game view of the Mosaic for tomorrow’s games, which we believe will clear up the majority of the rebuffering issues that some of you have seen. A side effect may be slightly longer initial buffering, with one or two rebuffers early on, but it should stablilize and not rebuffer at all going forward.
We’ll be working through those of you that are still having trouble getting video/audio to play at all tonight and tomorrow morning.
Thank you all again for all of the time you’ve been putting in to help us make sure we’re delivering for those that are having trouble, it’s very much appreciated. I’m going to try to get a few hours of sleep, but will be back in about 4 hours as we’re going to do some network upgrades to better handle traffic load for tomorrow’s day games.