We’ve been off the air for a bit from a build perspective, but released a new one for you this morning. It includes updates in the following area:
– Swarmcast updates/bugfixes for better high quality streaming
– Addition of Swarmcast version for troubleshooting
– Video updates to mosaic client/install to detect incompatible hardware
– Mac stability/bugfixes
– CPU usage is now better on the Mac
– Additional on-demand playback updates
Again, we appreciate all of your feedback. The engineering team and I are continuing to work with you all via the threads here to provide support, and we’re also in parallel now working on getting a support forum set up to consolidate what we all have learned and shared with you.